Monday, April 03, 2006

Oops, where was I??

Not only does my mind wonder I forget sometimes that in order to have things move in this old world you have to participate!! I am trying to figure out how to work all the blogging now so bear with me!!
Have you got questions on Optimin Health?? With todays prescription skyrocketing out of site, I have decided to go with "El Natural" !!! Not me per say!! That would be too scary. But no more trips to the doctor, we are into healing ourselves. My new products are at Shopnutronix of course that will probally get me kicked out of here?? I just don't know what is ok anymore!! We can cuss and denounce God but we can't tell our friends about a wellness program?? Oh well if you have troubles, just email me!!!
I will start a detail of problems and solutions tomorrow!! I am back!!!

No comments: