Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Melaleuca

Hey for those of you who read my blog, sorry I have been the typical American, start something and don't follow thru!!! I am going to try harder to get more messages out there!!! Some of you are looking for a tax write off and a home based business will will offer just that, but be sure you keep records and read the tax requirements. For me, Melaleuca offers a home based business, tax write offs and products safe for me and the environment. I would encourage everyone to try the products if you are interested in safe, non-toxic personal and home care items.
For those of you who are judgemental, don't bother!!! I will tell you one thing tho, ever since I had kids, laundry products broke us all out in a rash that blistered us bad. I found Melaleuca laundry products to be effective in cleaning and no rash!!! Many more stories to come..... thanks for visiting.

No comments: