Monday, April 10, 2006

Dog fight at the Good Sam's House

I have to say that when it comes to animals, I am a sucker!! Over the weekend I had a couple of runaways come to my house!! Both being what seemed to be under a year old, very loveable and friendly. Of course the first words out of my husbands mouth "don't get any ideas, they are not staying." Well we have a little pound puppy, she is 9!!! Very much my baby and not a lover of other female dogs!! I wasn't paying any attention and all of a sudden both of the pups tore into my little girl. I was horrified, I started pulling them off her and they just kept coming at her, she was terrified by the time my husband got out to help me. I got her in the house and looked her over real good, didn't find any holes just a cut on her mouth but she is just not herself. She just keeps looking at me like I am to blame for her sore body, which I am, I would never let anyone or anything hurt her. Being the good samaritian isn't going to be on my list from now on!! I think she may be traumatized??? And I know I am!! Anyone who is a animal person will know how I am feeling!!!

So now, don't forget to check out my Shop Here site or if you are looking for a great opportunity check out My Business!!! Thanks for stopping by and listening to my sad story!!!

No comments: