Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Daily Informaion for a healthy you!

Some people just never realize how important their health is until they get sick. I am going to start my new blog with information on health and home, trying daily to add some piece of the puzzle. Today is: "Is Your Home a Healthy Home?
Scientist and doctors have discovered that there is a connection between our health and the use of common everyday household chemicals. If yours is the typical home, you probally use dozens of cleaning and personal care products, purchased at the local store, which contain chemical ingredients that could be harmful to your health. The typical home contains over sixty-three hazardous products that together contain hundreds of different chemicals. Research indicates that a dramatic rise in varoius deseases has increased with the use of these products.
The rest of the story----tune in tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I like the idea of this blog. :) I hope I learn something and can make my home more healthy for my kids. I guess I should start with dusting it now. lol. :)