Sunday, September 02, 2007

Labor Day, oops

Well I don't intend to be one of the Labor Day, work for a boss person!! I think the word labor went out the door with the new generation. People of my age, believed in working for your pay, we didn't go to work expecting to sit on our keyster, do nothing and get paid. We believed we were there to serve the public, knew how to count change and smile doing it!!
I decided when I moved to this small little town that I was going to have my own home based business. I tried many, spent way too much money and failed misserably, UNTIL I found http://www.BrightNewBeginning.com You too can join a team of real workers, those old-n-day types!! We still believe in helping, smiling and being a real team player.
Come join us, you will be welcomed with open arms!!

TTFN: Donna

No comments: